COMPANY POLICY REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
WIC group does not transfer data to third parties, strictly keeps them secret in an appropriate manner. The user has the right at any time to change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or part of it at his discretion.
Ensuring confidentiality and security of personal data processing in the Company is one of the priority tasks of the organization.
For these purposes, the Company has introduced a set of organizational and administrative documentation, which is mandatory for all employees who are allowed to process personal data.
Processing, storage and ensuring the confidentiality and security of personal data is carried out in accordance with the current legislation in the field of personal data protection, and in accordance with the local acts of the Company.
This Policy defines the principles, procedure and conditions for the processing of personal data of employees of the Company and consumers of the services of the Company, whose personal data is processed by the organization, in order to ensure the protection of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets, and also establishes the responsibility of Company officials who have access to personal data for failure to comply with the requirements of the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data.
1.CONCEPT AND COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA
The information constituting personal data in the Company is any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or determined individual (subject of personal data).
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The company processes personal data for the following purposes:
- organization of personnel records of the company;
- ensuring compliance with laws and other regulations;
- HR administration;
- fulfillment of the requirements of tax legislation in connection with the calculation and payment of personal income tax, as well as the unified social tax, pension legislation in the formation and presentation of personalized data on each recipient of income, taken into account when calculating insurance contributions for compulsory pension insurance and security;
- filling in primary statistical documentation;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, including warranty service for consumers of the Company's services;
- other activities in accordance with the Charter of the Company.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The terms for processing personal data are determined in accordance with the term of the contract (agreement) with the subject of personal data.
The Company creates and stores documents containing information about the subjects of personal data.
4.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The company as an operator of personal data in law:
- defend one's interests in court;
- provide personal data of subjects to third parties, if this is provided for by current legislation (tax, law enforcement agencies, etc.) or by agreement of the subject of personal data;
- refuse to provide personal data in cases stipulated by the current legislation;
- use the personal data of the subject without his consent, in cases provided for by law.
The personal data subject has the right:
- demand clarification of your personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided for by law to protect their rights;
- require a list of your personal data processed by the Company and the source of their receipt;
- receive information about the timing of processing your personal data, including the timing of their storage;
- require notification of all persons who have previously been provided with incorrect or incomplete personal data of all exceptions, corrections or additions made to them;
- to appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in a judicial proceeding against unlawful actions or omissions in the processing of his personal data.
5. PRINCIPLES AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data in the Company is based on compliance with the principles:
- the legality of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
- compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the purposes predetermined and declared when collecting personal data;
- compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data with the purposes of processing personal data;
- the reliability of personal data, their sufficiency for the purposes of processing, inadmissibility of processing personal data that are redundant in relation to the purposes stated when collecting personal data;
- inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes;
- storing personal data in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purpose of their processing;
- destruction upon achievement of the goals of personal data processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve them.
The refusal of the consumer of the Company's services to consent to the processing of his personal data entails the impossibility of achieving the processing goals.
6. ENSURING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The company takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data from accidental or unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, blocking of access and other unauthorized actions.
In order to coordinate actions to ensure the security of personal data, the Company has appointed a person responsible for organizing the protection of personal data.
By using our Service, you become a User of the Service and agree to the collection and use of personal data in accordance with this policy.
Leaving his data on the Service, by filling in the fields of the online application (registration), the User joins the Agreement and:
- confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that they have carefully and fully read this Agreement and the conditions for the processing of personal data indicated in the fields of the online application (registration), the text of the agreement and the conditions for processing personal data are clear to him;
- provides consent for the Service to process the personal data provided as part of the information in order to conclude this Agreement between it and the Service, as well as its subsequent execution;
- agrees with the terms of personal data processing without reservations and restrictions.
- confirms that you have reached the age of 18 and full legal capacity.
- The User of the Service gives his consent to the processing of his personal data and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, by his own will and in his interest.
- The consent of the User of the Service to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
- The Service does not collect information aimed at identifying (determining) specific individuals - Users of the Service.
- In the course of the functioning of the Service, as well as as a result of the actions of the Users of the Service on the use of the Service, certain information about the Users becomes available to the Service, the list and purposes of use of which are given below.
- The service automatically saves information sent by the user's browser when he visits the site. This information includes the page request, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time the page was called. The information is used solely to analyze and maintain the high-quality technical operation of the Service and is automatically deleted after 30 days..
- When the User visits the Service, the Service sends one or more cookies to the user's computer or other device. Cookies are used: to simplify the use of the Service by the User;
- The Service user has the right to configure his browser to reject all cookies or to display a notification about their sending. However, if the User of the Service does not accept cookies, some parts of the Service may not be available for use..
- The Service reserves the right to use additional services and services of third parties, including in order to improve the quality of service for Users of the Service. Such service providers - services and services have access to the personal information of the User of the Service only to carry out these tasks on behalf of the Service and have no right to disclose this information or use it for any other purposes.
- This Agreement is valid indefinitely from the moment the User of the Service provides data and can be revoked by the User of the Service by submitting an application to the Service Administration indicating the data.
- The Service may contain links to third-party sites that are not operated by the Service. The service is not responsible for the content posted on such sites, privacy policies on third-party sites or their services.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Policy is intended to be posted on public information resources of the Company.
This Policy is subject to change, addition in the event of the appearance of new legislative acts and special regulatory documents on the processing and protection of personal data, but at least once every three years.
Control over the fulfillment of the requirements of this Policy is carried out by the person responsible for organizing the processing of personal data of the Company.
The responsibility of Company officials who have access to personal data for failure to comply with the requirements of the rules governing the processing and protection of personal data is determined in accordance with the internal documents of the Company.
User agreement on the transfer of investment funds (assets) to trust.
The user, hereinafter referred to as the "Investor", on the one hand, and W.I.C. Group, represented by GERALKA PROJECT AG, with a registered office of SWITZERLAND, Bahnhofstrasse 4, 6052 Hergiswil NW, Handelsregister-Nr. CHE-103.114.066, hereinafter referred to as the "Сommunity", on the other hand, together referred to as the "Parties", have entered into this agreement to as follows:
1. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
1.1. Under this agreement, the Investor transfers the assets to the Сommunity for trust management (USDT) (hereinafter - "Investment funds"), and the Сommunity undertakes to pay the Investor interest in the manner and on the terms determined by this agreement.
1.2. Investment funds must be used by the Сommunity for profit.
1.3. The Сommunity pays the Investor monthly profit from its activities. Profit is paid at the end of the trading session. The average monthly return received by an investor ranges from 3 to 10 percent of the amount invested.
Investment interest is paid weekly.
The Сommunity guarantees the payment of interest on investments. Average Monthly Returns are based on past experience of the Сommunity and past monthly / annual trading sessions.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
2.1. The Investor transfers the investment funds to the Сommunity within 1 (one) year, 365 calendar days. The moment of transfer of investment funds is the moment of crediting (full confirmation) to the account of the Asset Сommunity (usdt).
2.2. The investor has the right to demand early return of investment funds by the Сommunity and termination of the agreement under the conditions specified in clause 3.
2.3. The Сommunity is obliged to ensure that the Investor can exercise control over the intended use of Investment funds (assets) by providing the Investor with statistics on the distribution of assets in the personal account.
The monthly profitability report should be reflected in the personal account on the website www.wic-group.ru
3. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
3.1. If the Сommunity fails to comply with the condition for the targeted use of investment funds, the Investor has the right demand from the Сommunity an early return of investment funds.
3.2. The Сommunity is obliged to return the investment funds to the Investor within a period not exceeding 30 (thirty) days from the moment the Сommunity receives a written Investor's requirements (notification) of the Investor. From the moment of filing a written request (notification) by the Investor, The Сommunity stops weekly payments on active deposits.
3.3. In case of early termination of the agreement at the initiative of the Investor, the commission for early withdrawal of funds is:
• 1 quarter from start investment - 20% of the deposit;
• 2nd quarter from the start of investment - 15% of the deposit;
• 3 quarter from the beginning of investment - 10% of the deposit;
• 4th quarter from the start of investment - 5% of the deposit. Commission for early termination is determined by the factor of urgent withdrawal of investments that are in operation in the markets.
3.4. In case of early termination of the agreement on the initiative of the Investor, all invested funds are returned to the Investor's balance in accordance with clause 3.3.
4. FORCE MAJEURE
4.1. The parties are exempt from liability for partial or complete default on obligations hereunder. Agreement, if this failure was the result of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of this agreement as a result of extraordinary circumstances that the parties could not foresee or prevent. The Сommunity will strive to maximize the security of investing assets in trading in the financial markets, but the successful performance of the Сommunity in the past does not guarantee future success.
4.2.When the circumstances specified in clause 4.1 of this agreement occur, each party must notify the other party in writing. The notice must contain data on the nature of the circumstances, as well as documents certifying the existence of these circumstances and, if possible, assessing their impact on the party's ability to fulfill its obligations under this agreement.
4.3. If the party does not send the notification provided for in cl.4.2 of this agreement, then she is obliged to compensate the other party for the losses incurred by her.
4.4. In the event of the occurrence of the circumstances provided for in clause 4.1 of this agreement, the period for the party to fulfill its obligations under this agreement is postponed in proportion to the time during which these circumstances and their effects..
4.5.If the circumstances listed in clause 4.1 of this agreement and their consequences continue to operate for more than two months, the parties conduct additional negotiations to identify acceptable alternative ways of executing this agreement.
5.1. The terms of this agreement and additional agreements to it are confidential and not subject to disclosure.
5.2.The parties take all necessary measures to ensure that their employees, agents, successors without prior the consent of the other party did not inform third parties about the details of this agreement and its annexes.
5.3 If a third person interferes in the legal relationship between the Investor and the Сommunity, then theСommunity has the right to stop weekly payment of interest on the investor's current deposits until the resolution of all arisen disputes / disagreements.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the parties under this agreement will be resolved through negotiations.
6.2. If disputable issues are not settled in the negotiation process, they are subject to resolution in court in the manner prescribed by current legislation.
7. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
7.1. This agreement is concluded for a period of 1 (one) year (365 calendar days).
7.2. Upon the expiration of this agreement, the Сommunity is obliged to return the investment funds (assets) to the Investor.
7.3. The Parties have the right to prolong this agreement on the basis of an additional agreement signed by the Parties, and if one of the Parties has not notified the other Party in writing, the agreement is considered extended for one more year.
7.4. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement by mutual agreement of the parties, as well as in the manner and on the terms provided for by applicable law.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
8.1. All notices and messages under this agreement must be sent by the parties to each other in writing form.
8.2. This agreement enters into force from the moment the Investor transfers the investment funds.
8.3.This agreement is made in two copies with equal legal force, one copy for each of the parties.
8.4. In everything else not provided for in this agreement, the parties will be guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.